Kate Spade Foster's Crossing Collection

1. I never really like Kate Spade, but they had some items on sale so I peeked in the store. And then I picked up the big wynn bag in blue (see my avatar) at a dirt cheap price. For some reason, I didn't love-love-love it at the store, but I got it because I couldn't resist the price. It still looks too formal when you look at it, but I love it now because the compartments are so practical and it feels so sturdy and I don't really know (Hard to explain sorry!). I just love it now.

Anyway, I did see the new bags and I have to say I love-love-love :love: the new Foster's crossing collection. The minute I saw these two bags, the hobo in camel/natural (black in the photo) and the shoulder bag/tote in black (white in the photo). The were gorgeous. The spaghetti straps look weird in the photos but IRL they are beautiful!

What do you think?
    Kate Spade Foster's.jpg Kate Spade Foster's Spaghetti Straps.jpg Kate Spade Foster's 2.jpg
  2. I like the camel/black one. You can't go wrong with that color and the detailing looks nice! I have to see this in person! All I've seen lately are the wicker/straw ones and the black nylons. If you love it, get it!

P.S. I like the Wynn!
  3. I really like the blue bag you got! The other two arent really my taste, but theyre pretty.
  4. Thanks abandonedimages! Thanks too Kathyrose, but I don't know if I can justify another bag purchase.... aaargh. But do let me know your thoughts when you've seen it IRL as well.
  5. ^^ I will. I don't like most of the stuff kate spade has right now but that works well for me cause I can't keep having her make bags I like.....I'd run out of $$$ really fast!
  6. The Wynn is gorgeous! The blue reminds me of the EPI Speedy that I used to own. Anyway, I know a lot of people don't like Kate Spade, but think that some of the leather handbags are really great and durable. The Foster's Crossing collection looks really cute.