Kate Spade Amanda evening bag

1. Hi,

Does anyone know what sizes these came in? I know there's one that's about 9 inches long by about 6 inches high, and then there's the tiny mini that only has one gold ring handle.

Was there an in-between size?

Thanks. :flowers:

2. I can check for you this weekend. I have the large satin amanda and I have another that seems smaller but I never put them side by side to know for sure.

3. Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate it!

4. As long as you don't mind waiting til Saturday or so. I just never compared them side by side cause the large one is at BF's and I have the smaller one (at least I think!) here at my apartment.

5. Okay, the large one.....at the bottom of the bag is 11 inches. When measuring the bag across it's about 10 inches. The smaller one I have is the size you specified in your post. I will double check this in a few hours as I get home.

6. The large one is 11 inches at the bottom and the smaller one I have is 9 inches. The tag on the large one says large amanda while the smaller one just says amanda. Both I have has 2 ring handles. I hope this helps!

7. Kathy, you are a star! Thank you so much for going to the trouble, I really appreciate it. :smile:

8. No prob! :yes: