Kate Middleton's Mulberry fuschia Araline bag

1. Does anyone have a pic of her with this bag? I remember seeing her with it loads last summer and thinking how lovely it was. Anyway my fiance's mum has bought it for me but I haven't got it yet. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of her with it? I would love to see!

Also, I am in the process of selling my Chloe tan paddington as decided it was a bit of a trend and I am not totally loving it anymore. I am undecided as to whether to get an oak Bayswater or Roxy. I have owned both these bags before and each time I had one, I wanted the other one. My mum says she thinks the Bayswater looks like a briefcase and she doesn't like it. I do like it though, I just think if I get it I will not regret not getting the Roxy as I think that is the bag Mulberry is best known for. Although I found the Bayswater easier to carry. Totally at a loss!

2. Here's some of Kate with the Araline....well the first two you just see the tassles poking out......also Kate has a vintage duck egg blue scotchgrain Mulberry Hellier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Wow, she's really pretty, and she has the BEST hair! OT, but I'm totally jealous now, time for me to get to the gym and book and appointment with a stylist.

4. Thanks, where did you find them?

5. That Araline is gorgeous.

One day, when I win the lottery, I'm going to have a rack of Aralines in all the colours of the rainbow.

Including the purple snakeskin one I saw at Bicester a couple of weeks ago :drool:

6. Oh it looks great on her! I have the fuschia one too :yahoo:

7. What is the colour on the underside of the tassels on the fuschia? Also, I was in St Albans today and a store there had two aralines, one in red and another in green colour, the red one was lined in mulberry print fabric and had a pocket inside and the green one was lined in plain cream canvas with no pocket. Does anyone know how he fuschia one is lined?

8. I find the strap on my Araline dings into my shoulder. Does anyone else find this, or is it just me?

9. I find the araline very comfortable to use, have you tried adjusting the straps agirlinwinter? so that the knot is further down?

10. Mine's comfy, too... probably because it doesn't weigh 7 tonnes, like my other bags :p

I've arranged the handles so that the knot is at the back and hangs down my shoulder, not at the top, if that makes any sense.

rosie - what store in St Albans sells Mulberry? I haven't been for a while but used to go quite often for the odd bit of shopping & lunch :wlae:

11. Oh good idea. Would it be possible to post a pic so I can see how you've arranged the knot?

12. Sure, I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I didn't have to re-tie the knot - the whole woven strap seems to be in a big loop so I just had to pull & feed through, if that makes any sense.

13. Thanks. I fiddled about with the strap last night and I managed to edgethe knot down towards the back, so I am hoping it will dig in less.

14. Color on the underside of the tassels is black or very dark brown, I can't say for sure.
    It's lined with chocoloate brown canvas and no pocket.

:yes:

15. Is the tassels go a bit screwed up, is there any way to straighten them out? Could you iron them with a towel on top?