Celebrity Style Threads

Kate Lanphear - Style Director for US ELLE

juicyincouture Posted By juicyincouture Posted Jan 18, 2010

1. is anyone else here a fan of hers? i am head over heels with her style, i have been following her for two years.

Attached Files:

2. More Kate

Attached Files:

3. moreeee

Attached Files:

4. Thank you so much for starting this thread!

I LOVE her!!!

5. she's my personal style icon. i've turned my hair platinum white like hers, and i wear only shades of black, grey, white, and CRYSTALS. she creates the perfect balance between masculine and feminine.

6. wow cool :smile: her accessories make me happy. i really love how she makes punk style look so sophisticated. she isn't the typical cookie-cutter fashion editor loves! more pics:

Attached Files:

7. thanks for starting this thread. i LOVE kate. she's amazing and she accessorizes perfectly!

8. thank you so much for starting this thread. i love her!

9. Juicyincouture A thousand thanks for starting this thread!! I love Kate too!!!:tup:

10. np! :smile: i dunno how to directly place photos inside the box w/o attaching so if someone can let me know that would be great!

Attached Files:

11. Omg I love her! I just wish we could get some ID on her wristwear, her bracelets are always so awesome.

12. it's a mixture of Noir, Eddie Borgo, and Hermès.

13. yeah eddie borgo makes that studded bracelet, i think i have seen it on kim kardashian before

14. wow...love her arm candy :drool::drool::drool:. Any suggestion on cheaper version of her bracelets? Love her style...cool and chic

15. hmm i'm not sure but i can look ! if anyone finds more pictures feel free to contribute!