Kate Hudson

OK, what's the point? She's young, attractive and is dating guys, why does so many people say she's needy, slutty etc? I don't see anything horrible or disgusting in it. Nobody says Lindsay Lohan is a slut and she's always dating someone. Kate got married when she was 20 and stayed with her husband for 5 years. He was seen with another woman a long time before she came out with Owen Wilson. So really, you may call Paris Hilton a slut, because you can see her with a new man very week, while Kate had like 3 boyfriends since she got separated from her husband 2 years ago. Is it that much???

This time, it's with hottie Heath Ledger, a personal fave of mine :wtf:

Page Six says:

November 12, 2007 -- FORGET Dax Shephard; Kate Hudson has moved on to an actual movie star. Hudson, having dumped funnyman Shephard, was linked to Dane Cook, but Thursday night she only had eyes for Heath Ledger. Spies at Beatrice Inn said they spent their evening at the trendy watering hole "kissing and making out." A rep for Hudson said, "This is absolutely untrue. They ran into each other and chatted briefly, but that was the extent of it." But our spy insists on the liplock.

Two committment phobes together; the perfect couple.:Push:

I also think she seems needy and flits around, although I have to admit I know nothing about her ex-husband.

It's one thing to have fun and make up for lost time and another when you have kid(s) you are responsible for while doing it. But in this case, since they both have young children, I think they may be better suited for each other.

How about him ? he jumps from blonde to blonde !!!

I also think she seems needy and flits around, although I have to admit I know nothing about her ex-husband.

It's one thing to have fun and make up for lost time and another when you have kid(s) you are responsible for while doing it. But in this case, since they both have young children, I think they may be better suited for each other.

Haha! these are both such true statements! It never occurred to me..

I hope the fact that both Heath and Kate have young children will result in a strong bond that allows for a deeply connected relationship. I wouldnt like to see EITHER of them heartbroken and moving on again. Heath has had a series of long-term relationships so maybe he will encourage Kate to move slower or something. Kate and Naomi Watts- both older women... ;)

OK, what's the point? She's young, attractive and is dating guys, why does so many people say she's needy, slutty etc? I don't see anything horrible or disgusting in it. Nobody says Lindsay Lohan is a slut and she's always dating someone. Kate got married when she was 20 and stayed with her husband for 5 years. He was seen with another woman a long time before she came out with Owen Wilson. So really, you may call Paris Hilton a slut, because you can see her with a new man very week, while Kate had like 3 boyfriends since she got separated from her husband 2 years ago. Is it that much???

I agree

this is like the third picture recently where she does look pregnant. I didnt realize that she was seeing anyone, but it does look like she is preg to me. :shrugs: