Kate Bosworth looking sickly thin

1. No text, but these are some latest pics of Kate Bosworth...she looks so sickly thin (check out her chest area) :crybaby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gosh she looks so stunning in the first picture, the second is truly shocking :wtf: . Why do these beautiful woman think that they have to keep losing more weight? It saddens me :push:

3. Skinnier is NOT better!:push: What's wrong with these celebs?? Do they not own mirrors or their brain computes what their eyes see in a different way than the rest of us?

4. she has a wonderful face, but her bones are scary

5. Truly shocking....the first pic is so nice and then BAM! I really wasn't expecting that.

6. That' so sad. I became such a huge fan of hers after watching "Blue Crush". If she has a "problem", I hope she realizes it soon. She looked so much better when she was in "Blue Crush" - fit and healthy.

7. Wow.... It amazes me how people can let themselves deteriorate so far. It truely is a disease. sick.

8. First pic she looks stunning... second... erhmm.. I am sure you all think the same thin as me..

9. her chest is actually painful to look at :sad: she was so beautiful but way too thin now.

10. A link to the second one needs to go in the boobs thread

11. No wonder why Orlando got rid of her. heh Good for him, we can be together now. :heart: :lol:

12. She looks depressed...

13. Wow look at her bones!!! Poor girl!!!

14. She really should get some help....That second pics is scary.

15. I just saw those pics!!!!! The first pic she looks really beautiful, and then wow she looks scary!!!!!!!! Seriously don't celebs think they are going wayyy too far!!!!!???