Kataphileo Sale

1. Does anyone know of any codes for Kataphileo.com. I want the Dylan Large Speedy in Bone and it has been on pre-order but their site says it should be in by now.

2. Woohoo! I was searching StyleBakery.com (they have great gift ideas and they include discounts for a lot of the gifts/the websites they come from...ranging from free shipping to 15-25% off different items) Kataphileo.com is offering 15% off all orders using code STYLEBAKERY.

If you haven't ever been to this site, let me tell you a little something about it... I love it! I have purchased a couple of handbags from them and it has always been great service and they answer your questions very promptly instead of taking a day or so. If you sign up to become a member, you get 3% off every purchase. Not much, but everytime you get 10$, 20$, etc. it adds up fast! When they first launched, I purchase a Michelle Vale Travesti and got it for 25% off for the grand opening + 3% off + 10% off for it being a featured item. You can't go wrong with that. I also purchased the Dylan Bowler by Linea Pelle from them. Very pleased with their service.