Kataphileo.com - Oh No! It's Monday Sale!

1. http://www.kataphileo.com/

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]ONIM at www.Kataphileo.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]ONIM (Oh no! Its Monday!)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Brighten up the beginning of the week with a new handbag or jeans to be delivered by the end of the week. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]www.Kataphileo.com will put select designer lines on sale for exactly 2 hours on Monday, February 18th. The two hours will be picked at random and no one will know when it will happen. You have a 2 hr. window of time to save 50% off regular retail prices plus an additional 3% if you are a www.Kataphileo.com member.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Linea Pelle Handbags: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Cynthia Rowley Handbags: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Kale Handbags: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Kasil Jeans: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Pierce Jeans: 50% off[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]**If you miss out on this deal, no price matches will be made**[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Check back often and purchase quickly! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All items during the 50% off 2 hour special are FINAL SALE. Kataphileo will not accept any returns. Jeans can be EXCHANGED ONLY for a different size. [/FONT]

All items during the 50% off 2 hour special are FINAL SALE. Kataphileo will not accept any returns. Jeans can be EXCHANGED ONLY for a different size.

2. Reminder..

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
    ONIM at www.Kataphileo.com

ONIM (Oh no! Its Monday!)
    Brighten up the beginning of the week with a new handbag or jeans to be delivered by the end of the week.

www.Kataphileo.com will put select designer lines on sale for exactly 2 hours TODAY Monday, February 18th. The two hours will be picked at random and no one will know when it will happen. You have a 2 hr. window of time to save 50% off regular retail prices plus an additional 3% if you are a www.Kataphileo.com member.
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Linea Pelle Handbags: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Cynthia Rowley Handbags: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Kale Handbags: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Kasil Jeans: 50% off [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]All Pierce Jeans: 50% off[/FONT]

3. Do you whether the sale has started? I've been checking periodically and, so far, it doesn't seem like any of the categories have been discounted by 50%. Regardless, thanks for the info!

4. I see sales but nothing near 50% so far

5. No,,sorry but I don't know. According to the above statement,the two hours will be picked at random, so I suppose one has to continue refreshing the page. Not good if you're busy or have a job.:tdown:

6. It appears they don't have many bags to choose from....so maybe that's why they are having this strange sort of sale....there are only a handful from each designer

7. Looks like everything is back to regular price now... WTH?

8. it's on like donkey kong, folks! i just placed an order for the LP gillian in espresso. it was $230.00 w/ the discount, but since i was a kataphileo.com member i got the extra 3% off for a grand total of $223.10! i was half tempted to get a kale tate, but i stopped at the gillian.

enjoy! :smile:

9. jeans are on sale....kale bags dropped a little (but still kinda pricey)...lp is back to full price though

10. crud..the only lp bag I want is sold out? what the heck

11. keep refreshing your page! the lp bags were up to full price, then they dropped after a few minutes. :smile:

12. all I want is the dylan bowler but it wont add to my cart (but it doesnt say sold out...grr)

13. oh no! i hope that you get it! maybe close your internet browser windows and revisit the website? sometimes shopping cart sites use cookies and they get messed up. be vigilant! still see the dylan bowler there too, doesn't say sold out.

14. ^^ thanks Jenn MSU. I opened a different browser and it worked. I even called Kataphileo and they couldnt get it to show up either....strange

15. I just put a dylan bowler in my bag - at 50% off. This is my 3rd purse this week. I think I'd better stop.