Kataphileo.com - Christmas Sale

1. I don't know a thing about this site, but since I'm somehow signed up for their newsletter, I thought I would post it!!!

http://www.kataphileo.com/

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]www.Kataphileo.com [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]presents:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]2007 Christmas Sale[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Kale [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Andarei [/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Michelle Vale [/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Kasil Jeans[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Handbags and jeans marked down until December 25th![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Free express shipping on all orders until December 25th![/FONT]

2. It's a good site. Authentic. I have purchased 2 Linea Pelle bags from them and I have my eye on the Dylan Speedy. They ship the same day you order if you order by a certain time which is probably why I like them so much. I always choose to have something express shipped and I did this with Amazon recently and while I thought I would be getting their package by the Wednesday since I order Monday morning, I didn't receive it until Friday b/c they had to pull the product and prepare it and yada yada. kataphileo's packaging also is kind of cool.

3. I forgot to add you can get 15% off using code STYLEBAKERY. I was searching stylebakery.com a couple weeks ago and found that code along with a lot of others for various websites. I think the code is good through the end of the month.

4. I ordered a Kale Tate through them and had a great experience. Alicia is great about responding to emails and sent shipment confirmation with tracking info as soon as she shipped out the package.

5. I just checked out the Kataphileo site... it looks very nice.

Question.. can anyone confirm whether the black handbag in this Kate Bosworth picture is a Michelle Vale Entrechat? It looks like it but the kataphileo site only has a caramel one?

[​IMG]