Kataphileo.com - 20% Off Cyber Monday

1. [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]http://kataphileo.com/[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Cyber Monday [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]20% off entire site[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Code CYBERMONDAY [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Grab this deal before it is too late.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]HOLIDAY CLUTCHES[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]BADGLEY MISCHKA [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]KALE [/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]LINEA PELLE [/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]ANDAREI [/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]DEERE COLHOUN [/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]MICHELLE VALE[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Hayden Panettiere’s Dylan Large Speedy in Bone by Linea Pelle will be available November 30th. Pre-order before they sell out.[/FONT]​

2. I just tried out the code for Cybermonday. It is valid right now. I purchased the Vanderbilt Badgley Mischka evening clutch for 452.78. It was originally $588. (20% off + 3% off member thing)

3. thanks i just got the gillian clutch for only 100$!!!

4. Ooh nes, let me know how your gillian clutch turns out. I really like Linea Pelle's bags and that clutch looks a bit different with the heavy metal chain on it. I like it.

5. Does anyone know if this code is just for today? It says cybermonday but do internet discounts like this normally last only one day?

6. PixieGirl...I'm sorry that I can't answer that question for you. I went back to look at the email to see if there were any date restrictions on the sale and there were none. Some Cyber Monday sales that I've posted last beyond today, so this one may as well. Perhaps you could call or email them to inquire about it.

7. I emailed Kataphileo and the discount code lasts thru midnight of Tuesday night. Thanks for the advice bagachondriac. I wanted to purchase a bag but I haven't yet decided which one. Any thoughts or ideas?