Kasia...what do you think?

1. I'm looking for a new neutral bag for this year...what do you all think of the Kasia? I like the studs and the size and I think I could wear this bag with jeans or dress it up a bit. I like that it is different.:confused1:

2. do you have a pic of which style this one is?

3. I love the Kasia! I was not aware it was available right now in suede. I would love one too. I love the shape and hardware. Please tell me it is available for fall Jmcadon:nuts:

[​IMG]

kasia.jpg
  4. Love It!

5. I love it in suede. Is this current? Want it, want it, want it!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

6. Wow, I just was on JChoo.com and this bag is only available in crocadile...for $16,000!!
    Whoo-hoo.:nuts::wtf:
    I think I'll look around for the suede one, Samantha!

7. It is a beautiful bag.

8. I am with you jmcadon! I saw this bag on the net-a-porter international site last year maybe? I hope seeing the crocodile version in the latest catalogue means they will be carrying this style on for fall(or Autumn, should I say)in more affordable materials. Fingers crossed!

9. It is sooo beautiful, but could never carry a suede bag in rainy London.:sad: sigh.....

10. Look what I found!! I found it on a site called Portero.com! It is pristine and gorgeous, but kind of heavy with that hardware. Here is a pic of my new shoes/flats I got at the jchoo london sale...love 'em!:yahoo:

Kasia 006.jpg Kasia 007.jpg Kasia.jpg
  11. Congrats on your find Jmcadon :tup: Your bag is gorgeous and I love the shoes! You sound like me:shame: just one more bag..... I'm so excited to see your electric blue Mahala too! :happydance:

12. Thanks Robynbenz...I should have my Mahala in a couple of days I hope. I got it from Nordstrom and they take about a week to ship.:rolleyes: Then I really am done with bags for this year! Although I do have my eye on a beautiful pair of Marc Jacobs cranberry patent boots...

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

:sneaky:;) Yeah, that's what I keep saying:rolleyes:

14. Oooh Ahhhh. You found one! Good work:tup:It's really pretty. Don't worry about it being too heavy. It looks worth it:yes:Love the flats too:heart: BTW,we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for pictures of your Mahala too!

15. :smile: