KARMA does exist! '05 Caramel City on the way!!!!!

1. Well, it's not a Work, but it's a start:yahoo:
    After losing that First last night...and suddenly I am the soon-to-be proud owner of a beautiful '05 Caramel City.
    Thank you Sekmeht for helping me in my search!!!
    I will post pictures...can't wait to get it!
    Isn't it funny how these things just fall into place...and I've been looking for a good one for SO long! Just had to share as I am so excited.

2. very nice!!! i love caramel color and the city is amazing... i just got my first city.. i love the size!! YAY!!!!!!!!

3. congrats!! i am very happy for you, don't forget to post pics as soon the bag arrives:yahoo: i have a caramel firts 05 and i love it.

4. Congrats on your Caramel City. It is a gorgeous color. I used to have '05 Caramel Twiggy and i miss it a lot. :crybaby: You have to share pics when you get it.:graucho:

5. That is wonderful, congratulations!

6. OMG I LOVEEEE the 05 caramel! The first bbag I ever saw was a caramel work and that was IT - I was in love! Oh I am so jealous!

7. Oh congrats, so happy for you!

8. Congrats !!!!
    Now we are all waiting for pics !!!!!!!!!!

9. yay, i'm so happy for you!!!! especially after you lost that caramel first.

10. oops, double posted.

11. hey congrats!!! that was the one that sold for $1072, right? did the original winner not pay? I am so happy for you!!!!

12. You are most welcome Stylefly....:shame: :shame:

13. No no, it worked out great...she gets her First (which as it turns out is her Holy Grail so it definitely went to a deserving buyer!) and I get my City which is closer to the Work that I'd been searching for anyway! I love it when everything works out so well...

14. I am doubly happy for you - since it helped me get the magenta day! Enjoy your caramel!!!

15. Yep! dream bags do exist, and eventually they find their respective owners. Congrats!!! isn't it the best feeling, to find what you've been looking for?