Karizma Memorial Day Sale! 40% off!!!

1. KARIZMAUse code toutie40% for 40% off. Valid until Monday, May 28th. ALL SALES FINAL
    Botkier bags, Cynthia Vincent dresses, Bernardo sandals, J and Co. Highland shorts... everything you need for summer is on sale at Karizma. Use code toutie40% at checkout for 40% off! Valid until Monday, May 28th.

Also not shown on the site-she has a Kooba Josie in gold for $245; a Nina for $485 in blonde or slate; a Phoebe for $295 in blonde or slate; and two make-up bags by CCSKYE for $175 in fuschia and ivory. She said they make cute evening bags. They have a chain and gold skulls. All of these prices are without the 40% off.:tup:

2. Wow thanks for the heads up!
    Too bad there aren't many bags to choose from! :p

But 40% off is the best I have seen yet!

3. Yea Karizma always has great sales, but not much to choose from bag wise. Frankly I've stopped shopping that site.

4. Great coupon... but what a bummer! Too bad Karizma doesn't carry as many bags as they did last year! :sad:

5. Also not shown on the site-she has a Kooba Josie in gold for $245; a Nina for $485 in blonde or slate; a Phoebe for $295 in blonde or slate; and two make-up bags by CCSKYE for $175 in fuschia and ivory. She said they make cute evening bags. They have a chain and gold skulls. All of these prices are without the 40% off.:tup: Don't forget that these are NOT POSTED on the site. Also in June they start carrying Gustto.

6. grrrrrrr!!!! I just bought at Botkier medium Bianca online for $399!! This would have been less. Go figure!

7. So I was searching the web for a CC Skye bag in size medium and I saw that Karizma boutique came up and thought...wow...I didn't see those on the website earlier. Well it comes up using this link and I followed it through checkout and it took the 40% off. Do you think they'll say they don't have the bag? I didn't finish the transaction, I just wanted to see if it would let me and it did!

Here is the link I used, there is one for a medium ivory one too.
    http://www.karizmaboutique.com/view_product.asp?pid=3656&Vpage=1&did=351&vid=214

Thought that was interesting.
    K

8. Shellie didn' tell me that they had that handbag-I'd call and confirm with them by phone to see if they have it...:smile:

9. Yeah, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they ship to Canada. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I'd be really happy to be proven wrong on this one. :yes:

10. I am soo sad I missed this sale :crybaby:

I want the Moni-Moni splendor bag now! I bought a Moni-Moni from them a few weeks ago and LOVE it! Post again if you get another karizma code.

11. Will do-Shellie always lets me know. Thanks.:smile: