Karizma Boutique 40%!!!!

1. Hello Ladies,
    I just got off the phone with Shellie and she is running a special until midnight on Sunday-Mother's Day. Type in the code "Toutie40%" for the discount which includes even sale merchandise. Happy shopping!!!:yes:
  2. awesome... thanks!
  3. Thank u
  4. You are welcome-they have some beautiful Moni Moni bags on their site as well as Botkier.:smile:
  5. Thank U!!! I found out that its all final sale though--still a STEAL as they have some great stuff!
  6. that figures!!! all week I've been torn between a Gustto Stela & the Botkier Sasha Duffle, but decided on the Gustto cuz I could get for less w/a better discount - with 40% I could have gotten the Sasha for less than I paid for the Gustto!! Now I'm bummed :crybaby:
  7. Thanks! I just bought the red Moni Moni Eve bag. Hope I love it.
  8. I Hope that you like it-if I hadn't just bought a red Elisha-I would've gotten that one, too! Show photos when it arrives!:smile:
  9. Karizma Boutique Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Both Moni Moni bags are very tempting... looks like a really nice red that would totally stand out...
  11. Thanks for the info.
  12. I read that this year everyone needs a good red bag. Now there's only 1 left her on their site. What is everyone doing about the Red factor. To buy or not to buy this season?
  13. Love red! Bought the Elisha in red from Karizma a while back. Everyone needs a cheery handbag!:p