KARIZMA 50% Off All Stock-Limited Time

Use code Toutie 50% for 50% off! LIMITED TIME OFFER

You waited until the last minute.... GOOD FOR YOU! Now you have the bucks to blow at Karizma! For a very limited time, get half off all stock with code Toutie 50%: Half off bags by Botkier, Kooba, and Zefanya. Half off dresses by Rami Kashou and Rachel Pally. Half off tops by 12th Street, T-Bags and Velvet. Who said it doesn't pay to procrastinate? Just don't do it much longer...

2. Is there a code for the 50% off?
  3. how long will this sale last?
  4. the code is 'toutie 50%'
  5. Just go to toutie.com.....ad is posted near top of page. As to the expiration date....there was none noted. The ad only said that it was for a limited time, and it is good on both sale and non-sale merchandise. I just purchased the Kooba Sloane and Claudia (Jade color). The Claudia was on sale, so I only paid $160.50 before shipping!!!! The Sloane was $322.50. I am a newbie and haven't taken the time to introduce myself yet. I can say that my obsession with bags has become a sickness....an addition!! Obviously, I am not alone!!! ........Gotta go before my husband catches me buying more bags. This is my eighth bag in two weeks!
  6. And this is a reliable site, right? I don't know, since I've never shopped there before.

7. Yes, yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go for it- I frequent their store and everything is legit!!
  8. Thank you very much!
  9. when does this coupon expire?
  10. Thanks! I just got a Kooba MacKenzie clutch in Black and a Botkier Bianca clutch in Toffee. Now I just have to wait until they arrive!
  11. Oh my! I just grabbed the Botkier Crosby satchel in wine..I have been LUSTING over it for a long time...final price to me was $317.50!
    I love this forum! But I'm going broke!
  12. [​IMG]Hello All-I just bought this new handbag by Zefanya and it'a gorgeous. Shellie, the owner at Karizma, and I were talking and she said that her handbgas are getting cleaned out. She wanted to let everyone know to clean her out of the clothes and boots etc. as well! She does want you all to know though-that at these prices things are FINAL SALES! I have bought many things from her and they are a very reputable site, and really easy to work with. Don't delay if you really want something!
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zefanya[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cairo Bag from Zefanya[/FONT]
    PS -I got the last Zefanya bag in this style...

13. wow you are LUCKY!!! i saw that picture and went tot he website and saw it wasnt available and then read your ps... :sad: lucky girl you. that bag is GORGEOUS!!!
  14. Thanks! Shellie, the owner, said that she'll be carrying a lot more of her bags-she told me that they are unbelievably soft leather-will let you know when I receive it! She said it was even softer than the Bulga's-I am so excited to get it. Merry Christmas to me!:p
  15. Thanks for the posting, and for introducing me to a new site!