Karen Millen Shoes - Gorgeous...but comfy?

You picked out my favourite shoes which I posted on my blog just a couple of days ago!! We obviously have good taste ;)

Unfortunately I do not know if they are comfy or not - considering the price they better be!! x

I have 2 pairs and they run tts... I love them and they are surprisingly comfy! One thing I will say, I tried on a patent leather pair and they were extremely uncomfortable... maybe it was the cut or something. The 2 pairs I own are both satin/silk material :smile:

IMO, they are very comfy but their sizing is a bit all over the place... Courts fit true to size but with sandals its sometimes hard to tell - I have one pair which is a UK 3.5 and I'm a true UK 4.5!

thanks Ania, I am size 6 so what size do you think? I want the first shoe.. and do they ship to us?

Happy to help! :smile: If I was a UK 6 I'd get a 39 but it's really hard to say... Just had a browse on the KM website but most bizarelly they only seem to ship within the EU atm... :huh:

I' m us 6.. so they don't ship to us? :sad:
Oh dear! :sad: It seems they don't but I'm really confused because on the website it doesn't say that they ship to Australia either and I could have sworn I saw a KM store in Sydney! But maybe it's just my imagination... And they did actually had your size in stock (they didn't have mine - how typical:huh:)