Karen Kooper

I just bouhgt something from Karen Kooper worth $10 -- and I was treated just as well as a customer spending thousands!!!! I am so impressed -- it even came with some little cards and a discount of $25 on anything off her site.
Wow -- VERY impressed!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know anyone who doesn't like KK...or wants to be in her/his shoes. lol :smile:

OP: Authentic --straight up. And those "high prices" are very justifiable because they're LE or strictly-for-VIP-only items. :smile:

I don't know anyone who doesn't like KK...or wants to be in her/his shoes. lol :smile:

OP: Authentic --straight up. And those "high prices" are very justifiable because they're LE or strictly-for-VIP-only items. :smile:

Most of LV's items are LE though ;) Except for the staples like the speedy etc. everything has a limited run.

Has anyone bought anything recently from this website and how was the transaction?

Perhaps not surprisingly, my big concern is authenticity (well, and price too! It's a bit pricey, no?).

In searching through the archives on here to see what others have said previously, I've only found a bunch of stuff from 2007 about some big scandal. However, the issue seemed to be more about whether KarenKooper is an actual person (not) or some business with another member on here (who knows?).

I couldn't find anything more recent, and so I'm hoping someonel can give me some more recent feedback.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I can't help you with personal experience at Karen Kooper as I find her items ridiculously overpriced. I know he has lots of LE bags and accessories but they are still above market value. If you are interested in any of her merchandise just make sure to get it authenticated here on tPF and you should be fine. Happy Hunting!

Has anyone bought anything recently from this website and how was the transaction?

Perhaps not surprisingly, my big concern is authenticity (well, and price too! It's a bit pricey, no?).

In searching through the archives on here to see what others have said previously, I've only found a bunch of stuff from 2007 about some big scandal. However, the issue seemed to be more about whether KarenKooper is an actual person (not) or some business with another member on here (who knows?).

I couldn't find anything more recent, and so I'm hoping someonel can give me some more recent feedback.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I can't help you with personal experience at Karen Kooper as I find her items ridiculously overpriced. I know he has lots of LE bags and accessories but they are still above market value. If you are interested in any of her merchandise just make sure to get it authenticated here on tPF and you should be fine. Happy Hunting!

Thank-you for the authenticating advice!

After giving it more thought, I have to agree with you that the items are nice, but the prices are a little over the top (<== me being understated).

I think I'll just exercise patience and wait until more illustres start to show up in the pre-loved market.