Karen Kooper Mirior Speedy on her site...

1. I know that everyone is aware that she has some Mirior stuff up.....

I emailed her asking how much the Gold Speedy would be and she replied that they were still determining the price.

Does anyone have any guesses/estimations as to what the price will be set at??

Thanks!! She has a GREAT website but I am not really familiar with its whole process yet:smile:

2. I'm guessing... $1,800-$2,000?

3. I wonder?

4. ^Cool John!! Thanks alot...I know you are very familiar with her site:smile:

5. 2k at least.

6. Hmm... if she has a Cerises Speedy up for $2k... then I change my mind... I'm thinking it might be at $2,000-$2,500? :shrugs:

7. WAH I liked your first price better John LOL

8. They have two bags on eBay. The silver speedy for $2899.99 and the silver papillon for $2399.99. WOW! that's double the profit.

9. Oh, you mean figuring out the prices? I have no idea :shrugs:

Call Ms. Cleo, but I have a feeling it's gonna be above retail, that I'm sure :yes:

10. Call me now!!! :roflmfao:

11. OMG a Ms. Cleo "fan"!

If you really like her stuff, try the eBaums Soundboard

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mscleo.html

I cranked called one of my co-workers on April Fools Day with this and I was on the floor cracking up! :roflmfao:

12. $3k:wtf: I would wait as I imagine there is going to be more miroir items on eBay than the amount that all of the Australia stores will be allocated:nuts:

13. ^do u think there will be lots of mirior on eBay??

14. Probably the first couple of weeks but then 0 from there on in...until AFTER x-mas :yes:

15. ^LOL like people getting the Miroir for someone before Xmas, then the recipient reselling it on Ebay bc they don't like it?!?! :smile: