Karen Kooper dun lost her mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what her reasons are? why does anyone need to ask. hello- she wants to make money and as much of it as possible. there, now no one needs to email her. LOL

well, there's making money and then there's making money. selling a 1300 dollar bag for 3400-5000 is just unreal. but then again, if i could who knows- i probably would. i tend to price my things higher than most people. but honestly like you said john- if someone's willing to pay it... sometimes though i think, why should they have to? why not price it a little lower. you would still make money and maybe sell it a little faster...

^^
Well, I guess it all depends on who your clients are and the timing and blah blah blah. Anyway, I guess if anyone really gets curious, they could just ask her why it's at that price. But like you said, you and we all probably know why so 'nuff said :P

why would anyone even need to ask? what would she even say? i want to make 500 dollars. done. what other answer could there *possibly* be?

well, it costs 5 dollars to list it and 12 dollars for paypal fees and 10 for ebay fees...

pouf- i am curious to see if she would give you an answer. would you please email her and ask?

well, there's making money and then there's making money. selling a 1300 dollar bag for 3400-5000 is just unreal. but then again, if i could who knows- i probably would. i tend to price my things higher than most people. but honestly like you said john- if someone's willing to pay it... sometimes though i think, why should they have to? why not price it a little lower. you would still make money and maybe sell it a little faster...

It's all about the availability of a product. The miroir speedy is clearly not available anymore. It sells for around 3500 and more on ebay. Eboutique sold 3 speedy for $5000 each in the last 10 days!

Her website appear to offer international services and some people don't have a LV store in their country.

oh true miror. supply and demand. i get that. i'm just saying- people say well if they want it bad enough they will pay whatever the cost. sooo true. but sometimes don't you think they shouldn't have to? like ok, if you sold it for 2000, even 2500. you're still making a profit and a GOOD one, but you're also sort of giving the people a break and not you know sticking it to them.

anyway, things sell for what the market will bear. so that's that.

^
As far as I can tell, she only has it on her website. I would feel bad though asking about the pricing b/c she did find that brand new Joséphine GM Blue TST for my mom, and it was below retail. I feel like it would seem really inappropriate on my part to ask that.

Maybe someone else wants to volunteer and report back?:shrugs: :yes:

well, i'm not friendly with her- i don't know her from a hole in the wall. it's an innocent enough question if you are though, no? i just thought since you suggested it you felt comfortable enough to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.