Karen Kooper and the LV SS 07 Runway Show Paris...

1. thanks !

2. Thanks for sharing!

3. This is fantastic, thanks for posting it.

I only wish it were in English!

=)

4. Yea...I know, the music was interesting though....I only speak English too!

5. Nice!! I love the music. Does Karen Kooper go to the shows and take those photos herself? Or are those pictures/clips posted elsewhere on the web?

6. I believe she is with the Press, but I know someone else will be happy to post more details about her....have you seen her site, great stuff - some unique LV too!!!

7. ^^^^ Your avatar to cute!!

8. Thanks, I can actually give credit to you for telling me I should make it my Avatar - so THANK YOU!!! :yahoo:

.....and yes, my sexy orange cat thanks you too. You should see his sexy strut - watchout!!! HA! HA! :yes:

9. She is definitely with the Press. Her stuff is amazing - I would love to spend a day in her closet! :p

10. Cool!

11. cool! thanks!

12. Enjoyed that,thanks.

13. Thanks.

14. I wondered who Karen Kooper was! So she is with the Press??? I knew she had a site and sold LV, so does she get the items at a discount and sells them (probably not)? Or does she just get them in advance? Or maybe she gets promos/samples to review and sells them? Do the proceeds then go to charity? Sorry if that is a dumb question, but if I were LV, I wouldn't like that too much unless the proceeds went to charity!!!