1. I'd have to go look, but Brody Jenner's Mom married David Foster {talented music producer}.
  2. Bruce Jenner has been divorced from his first wife for a long time. Maybe she earned this house herself & didn't just "luck out."
  3. here's the connection:

They're step-siblings, as Brody's father Olympic gold medal winner Bruce Jenner, 57, is married to Kim's mother Kris Kardashian, 51.
  4. Many famous people haven't done anything to make them famous.
  5. You are right- I never meant to imply she was a golddigger. But with a house who's pool alone was $640,000 to construct I was curious as to who purchased it. It was David Foster, her last-ex husband who still owns the house. (they separated recently)
  6. Yep. I didn't know why they were related either, until I looked it up about a month ago. I like reality tv so I'll probably watch.
  7. I'll watch just to see her. She is gorgeous.
  8. yep don't like her...but love reality show...
    And I want to know if she will show her LVs in the show.
  9. Didn't David Foster and Linda Thompson separate?
  10. Okay so I like her and I am watching .....

A tempest of siblings, business and fame engulf Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and paparazzi fave Kim Kardashian as their huge Hollywood families collide. Premieres Oct. 14 at 10:30 p.m.

I search the thread and didn't find a posting for this - sorry if posted already
  11. I'm going to tune in too. I find her intriguing for some reason even though she is just another socialite. She used to be in pictures everywhere with Paris Hilton and now I never see them together.
  12. I wonder if Brody Jenner will appear on this show a lot. He seems to love being on reality TV shows.
  13. ^^ I don't know if he will be a regular, but I saw him in one scene.
  14. I might catch it if it happens to be on when I'm watching TV, but I really don't like that girl (she is better than Kimora Lee, though, IMHO! LOL)