Kanye West Is Engaged

1. Kanye West Is Engaged

FRIDAY AUGUST 11, 2006 11:15AM EST
    By Tiffany McGee

Kanye West Photo by: Jon Kopaloff / FilmMagic [​IMG]
    Rapper and producer Kanye West is engaged, several sources have confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively.

West, 29, proposed to his girlfriend, Alexis, while overseas for two weeks recently, sources close to the singer tell PEOPLE.

Alexis, whose last name and occupation were not immediately available, was West's girlfriend prior to his October 2002 car accident, one source says.

A rep for West had no comment. This will be the first marriage for the Grammy winner.
  2. Do you think she will have to sign a prenup :roflmfao::roflmfao: Sorry i just had to do that :p

Otherwise I didnt know he was even dating anyone.
  3. Yep he don't want no "golddigger" LOL! I didn't know he was dating anyone either...hmm...she liked him before he was famous. So, hopefully for their sake it will last.
  4. We want PRENUP! We want PRENUP! Yea. You know she's signing one.
  5. Wish them the best!
  6. Who is she? Does anyone know? Thanks.
  7. He talked about her in a couple of his songs....I think its really sweet. I believe that is woman whos father died? I dont believe she is a celebrity but I could be wrong.
  8. I hope this is one marriage that works.
  9. Oh..he's straight ?for some reason I though he's not..my bad..lol
  10. She lives in Chicago as far as I know. She went to college with him and is a Delta.
  11. I see. Thanks.
  12. I love Kanye.
  13. That's so sweet...I hope she gets some earplugs because dude never stops talking!:whistle: :lol: