Kangaroo Sac Plat - To buy or not to buy?!

Tan or Black?

1. Tan

2. Black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi all, I need help! It is insanity to spend USD$2000 on a kangaroo leather sac plat? I've been mulling over the decision for ages trying to justify the purchase. :confused1: And it doesn't help that I walk past the LV store display looking at it everyday! Just afraid I'll get buyer's remorse if I get it as well... help! :push:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh and tan or black? ^_^
  2. Poor baby kangaroo. If you must choose the black one.
  3. Save the $$$ for the upcoming F/W07.
  4. I don't like it. Too plain. If i was going to get one of the roo bags, i'd get the funny named one deuxeduck got.
  5. id put a little more and ger the Sacoche MM in Maroon Fonce...
    the Sac Plat it's kind of:s :yucky:
  6. I am a fan of any Sac Plat, so I say go for it!

I like the tan color.
  7. too plain to spend that kind of money... but i like the brown cuz it looks richer.
  8. I vote for the brown - I love the pattern on the front - but what about the multipurpose kangaroo bag? The one that transforms into like 6 other bags? How could you have buyers remorse over that? It's always a different bag!
    But the Sac Plat is beautiful.
  9. I think it's a very nice piece, but do you have a purpose for it though?
  10. I think Tan looks the best!
  11. I agree :yes:
  12. i have the Sacoche MM in tan/caramel and im actually thinking of getting the marron fonce (dark brown, not black) Sac Plat too. i think it's the best one among the other Sac Plat styles they have out at the moment. being able to carry it on your shoulder is a plus on my books. i like that these bags don't scream "LV" and i absolutely LOVE the distressed kangaroo leather.
  13. I been debating to get the Sacoche MM in Maroon Fonce but i can't make up my mind:confused1: howbout some enabling?:graucho:
  14. hahahaha.... ok let's see... if you don't buy one now, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. how's that? ..... or you will never find one selling for less than retail on eBay - EVER! is it working?..... but seriously, i love how the very yellow gold hardware stands out against the deep brown leather which can also pass as black. i went to Prada once carrying mine and the SA there said he's never seen that Prada deerskin tote before. i said "no, it's even better - its kangaroo Louis Vuitton!". he was speechless. then they all gathered around to touch it. you can just guess what happened when i began the demo??? ;)
  15. ok that will do like today I regret not getting the tobago shoe bag in blue or brown, I lost >eBay: AUTHENTIC 2006 TOBAGO LOUIS VUITTON SHOE TOTE BAG (item 200085722890 end time Mar-11-07 20:00:00 PDT) for only $25 im still:cursing: anyway im telling my sa this sat to get me a sacoche when it's released:wlae: im also picking up a fall baby:graucho: