KALE: Tate Grande?

1. I'm trying to figure out how big this bag is. I'm guessing around the size of the XL Muse bag. I'd love to hear from anyone that has this bag. I REALLY need help with sizing!!!

TIA!!!

This is the Tate Grand:
    [​IMG]

2. Have you checked out Shopbop? They show these bags on models. The grande is huge.

3. ^^That was a great idea! Thank you - it's much better to see it on a person!

4. jeeez i looked at Shopbop its HUGE...i loveee big handbags but that is too big for me i think..shocking i know.

5. The XL YSL Muse is listed as being:
    14"H x 19 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D.

The Tate Grande is:
    15"H x 18 1/2"W x 8"D

So they're going to be close in size - which is great since I like HUGE bags!

6. [​IMG]

7. ^^Plus this bag is $1,000.00 less than my Muse was!

8. That bag is a great deal! I almost bought it instead of my regular tate, but I just couldn't take that size.

9. Well this is the bag I bought..I wanted a Muse in the worst way so I'm hoping this will fill the void and not feel TOO huge.

10. ^^Me too.

Too bad no one else on tpf seems to have the Grand Tate - just the regular.

11. Grace, fancy meeting you here!! :graucho:

Beaux, I have that bag on order. As soon as it arrives, I'll post here and post pics as well. I am quite nervous about the size!!

12. ^^Do you like big bags? I think it would make a great work/everyday bag/tote!

13. It's a similar size to the Gustto Setela. Ginormous!

14. ^^I don't know that bag. What does it look like?