Kale Tate East West or Anna Corinna Jet Setter Jr?

1. http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441805201&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024667&fm=browse-category-shopbysize&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057

I'm looking for a great black work bag. I think I'm leaning towards the looks of the Kale, but I'm not sure if it is big enough (in height) to fit binders and a portfolio comfortably.

Does anyone have any modeling pics????
  2. I would say the Jet Setter. I saw it irl at Luna Boston in Aqua and it is FANTASTIC!! Actually a bag that I might put on my wishlist. It is really big, but the leather is amazing and the color is tdf!!

good luck and let us know what you decide!!
  3. jet setter jr! you can search the threads - people say you can def fit folders and even a laptop in it. IMO, the jet setter jr looks nicer than the kale.
  4. I like the Kale better - the fuschia suede lining is lovely! If you are worried about the east-west not being tall enough to fit folders comfortably, why not go for the original Tate? It seems like a great size work bag, plus it is a little cheaper too. :graucho:

I have heard great things about their customer service, and when I myself had questions about availability they were very helpful.

Good luck!
  5. I like the Kale bag better, I prefer the shape of it to the Anna Corrina bag. I'm just not drawn to most of the Anna Corrina bags. I definitely like the handles better on the Kale bags.
  6. I have the Kale Lyndon hobo and it's a great bag. Holds tons but doesn't look like it does. and the fushia suede lining is gorgeous!
  7. While I love the lining on Kale bags, a lot of their straps are annoying, especially on the Tate. The outer one always falls off, to the point I never use mine!
  8. anna corinna bag is stunning!!! i would vote for that!
  9. jet setter!!

i may be biased, but i just recieved my foley+corinna jet setter jr and the bag is gorgeous, the leather to die for, comfortable on the arm and definately large enough for folers, laptop plus a lot more. i really love the love of this bag.
  10. Thanks everybody!!!

I did check out the Kale Tate (not East West) yesterday in a boutique. It did hold as lot more than it looked like it would! But I'm a little scared about the handles falling off my shoulder. I heard that if you put a lot in the bag it gets weighed down and straps stay put? Do you guys still have that problem when you put a lot of stuff in the bag?

I have yet to see the Jet Setter in person. I will look for it today but I'm sure they are sold somewhere is LA...

yes.please- could you please tell me if you can fit the Jet Setter Jr on your shoulder comfortably?
  11. definately fits on shoulders even with a winter coat.
  12. I can't speak to the Kale but I must say, I'm a little obsessed with my Jet Setter. It's one of the most comfortable bags I own and it definately fits on the shoulder even with a winter coat. I can fit a ton in it and it still looks nice and streamlined. Count me as a vote for the Jet Setter!
  13. You guys got me thinking about the Jet Setter now---ah so many choices: Sasha Duffle, HH Sonia, Olivia Harris turnlock tote, Aaneta Poqueta, Deere Colhoun.......
  14. I don't own an East West but I do own the Kale Tate, and the Jet Setter Jr.
    Between the Tate and the Anna Corinna, I'd say the Jet Setter is the way to go by far. The Kale Tate is larger than the E/W, and I don't think it's suitable for carrying files, etc. The AC def. has room to spare and it looks very stylish. Definitely not a problem over the shoulder as well.

Hope that helps! :yes: