*KALE* I HATE to do this......

here are pics of Palmer, that I think I will keep. Unfortunately, I have Tate all boxed up so she won't get her picture taken ;)

Attachments

• P1050192.jpg
    P1050192.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 67
  • P1050190.jpg
    P1050190.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 95
  • P1050188.jpg
    P1050188.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 59
to be quite honest, I really don't have anywhere nice to wear my purses either, but I love my bags anyway. DH and I are both engineering geeks so basically the only place to wear bags is 1) at work, in cubicle-land and 2) Target, Costco, or Ralph's (supermarket). LOL. I do go shopping in Beverly Hills frequently so I guess that's the only place anyone would ever really notice my LV's. But I love my bags anyway..I get a kick of out just ogling at them, so i guess that's enough for me :smile:

The strange thing is this--why do I think these bags are nicer than any of the MANY Kooba bags I own. I guess half of them are second hand.....and the 6 or so HH bags I have. Those being more casual bags? Oh, I don't know. I'm still up in the air, but I really appreciate all your input. It helps. OY!!! :P

WOW you got those bags at great prices! I love them! I am a stay at home mom as well and I would carry both of those bags! You got them at such great prices that I think you should keep them both. Do you mind me asking where you got them both at such great prices???

NO! I don't mind at all telling you! The Tate was from Amazon, and I started a thread a few days ago about that because I got this great price and then everyday after I ordered the price kept climbing up....I wanted to post in Deals and Steals. The Palmer was from Bluefly! and I think they still have many Kale bags left, MANY---check it out!

WOW you got those bags at great prices! I love them! I am a stay at home mom as well and I would carry both of those bags! You got them at such great prices that I think you should keep them both. Do you mind me asking where you got them both at such great prices???

Hey! You need to take that Chloe out for a spin! What are you waiting for?! ;)

I have a brown paddy that I have worn, but the black one just seems so "grand" for lack of a better word...when I think of wearing it, I feel like I have to wear the perfect outfit, and that just requires too much planning and effort when I'm with the kids... One of these days I'll have a "coming out" party for my black paddy.:P

I'm also a stay-at-home mom, and sometimes I think how sad it is that my bags really only get seen and appreciated by me. But then again, who else would I be buying them for?

Just think, the next time you take your beauty of bag to Target, you can put it in the seat of the cart and stare at it lovingly as you coast down the isles. That's what I do ;)