[ KALE Handbags ] Huge Discount Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x

2. this was posted several days ago and all the good bags are gone.

3. Buyer beware!

I paid for my Kale bag via paypal - and later received an email saying that there was a mistake with the system and my bag was already SOLD OUT!

I'm waiting to hear about my refund - which I still have not received, nor have I had any communication from this company.

I also emailed the two addresses listed on their website and my emails were returned????

I'll update this post as to whether my refund is processed - or whether this is a fraudulent website!!

4. I just received my KALE Handbag today and love it!!! It came exactly as described and is absolutely beautiful. I will send a few pics when my camera is done charging!

5. ^Stop promoting your own website. You only have FOUR posts - and they're all about the website and your sales.

BUYER BEWARE. This WEBSITE SOLD ME A BAG THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE AND THEY HAVE YET TO REFUND MY MONEY.!!!!!!!!

6. Also Ladies - there is NO PHONE NUMBER to reach this company.

I CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE TO HAVE MY MONEY REFUNDED!!!

7. yes, you're also known as janicela and I banned her and I'm banning this account as well.
    We DO NOT allow any advertising here, furthermore, you are not allowed to have more than one account or sign back up under a new name if one is banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.