Kale Handbags - All Bags 50% Off!!!!!! This Is Unreal-Read!

1. http://www.kalehandbags.com/flashSite/

In September 2007, I wrote the following to Kale....

Having never received a reply, I assumed that they had either not read my email or they were not interested in having us participate. To my amazement, I just received an email from Kale which included my original email and the words ..."Happy New Year" It was sent to me by Melinda McCabe and dated 01/17/08!!!
    If this is for real, I'm saddened that I can't buy anything as I have committed myself to this purse ban. I did however want to share it with everyone else! ENJOY!!!!

[​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>

Melinda Wells McCabe
    124 East Walnut Ave.
    Suite A
    Monrovia, CA 91016
    tel: 626.357.2200
    cell: 818.621.1193
    fax: 626.303.7884
  2. Awesome! When does it start?

3. I would assume NOW! There was nothing more said in her email other than this...

Even though I had no intentions of ordering, I attempted to make a purchase just to check out the code. When I was required to enter my billing information, I decided to 'test no further' for fear that I would commit myself to buying a bag!! LOL!!!
  4. OMG! Thank you, thank you! I've ALWAYS wanted a Kale handbag! I am going to have to give this code a whirl when I get home -- hope it works (although my bank account sure hopes that it doesn't!).
  5. bagachondriac...you are always so kind to share your codes and even pursue discounts for us fellow PFers...THANK YOU!!! :heart: :heart: :tender:
  6. :flowers:Tested and it worked. I was able to back out of purchasing it after viewing the final price -50% + the cost of shipping. It is a good deal. The only downside is that there are no returns except for damaged goods. So if you do not care for the bag you can only get credit.
  7. omg this is great...I love kale! thank you so much!

8. Thanks for checking it out!:tup: I hate to ask this....but I'm going to anyway! HeeHee!
    Would those of you who benefit from the sale and find a bag you love....well, would you mind emailing Melinda to say thank you?? To have made the offer is incredible...to have SAVED my email for four months and then respond in such a positive way is just beyond my wildest dreams. Tomorrow I plan to contact her even though I'm on a bag ban for now. :sad::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

9. Awww....don't make me cry now. :crybaby::crybaby:This is why I will continue to be here daily to post the sales in spite of the fact that I'm putting myself on a ban 'for a while'. You are all so sweeeeet that I would miss you...............and besides-what the heck else would I do? :wondering OMG....less time at the computer means more time in the refrigerator:excl::excl:
    Okay...I can't let that happen. Anyway, I have way toooooooooo much fun doing this!!
  10. Wow, that's so great, love Melinda! Thanks for sharing :tup:
  11. do they deliver internationally?

12. It doesn't say that they do on their website so you may want to email them to inquire.

All merchandise is shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified, additional charges may be incurred for faster delivery.
    Please allow 6-10 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Please allow 6-8 weeks for merchandise that is on backorder.
    If your order contains both stock and backordered merchandise, items in stock will be shipped immediately.
    If your order contains a backordered item, the order will be shipped once merchandise is received. Customers will not be charged until order is shipped.
    If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at info@kalehandbags.com or call 323.668.2051.
  13. bagachondriac you're amazing :love: Thank you!
  14. You're welcome dolly! Hey ...did ja' notice I changed my avatar? Got sick of seeing that same car all the time! HEHE!
  15. i did!! I noticed this morning :smile: I loved that car though...