Kale Chilton II - how do you rate this handbag

1. I am looking at one. What are your thoughts. It notes the size as 17"H and 10"W. Is this including the handles? Is it really only 10"W.

[​IMG]

2. Hmm. My guess would be 17"W and 10"H? I've never seen dimensions include the strap length, but who knows!

3. would rather by a marc by marc. Much more style and less $$$$

4. I like it! Very simple but chic

5. I love it! and as I just purchased my first Kale I can truly say they are beautifully well made bags. Good luck!

6. I love Kale bags. I think the Chilton is amazing. We had the larger, weekender size in our handbag boutique for 1 day before we sold out. Amazing bag!

7. I actually saw the Chilton I and the Chilton II in a boutique in Los Angeles I think the bag is amazing!!!! It's so chic.....

I think the height includes the handle cause when I saw it it looked about 17" or so!!!!

If you like big bags thats the one for you... The Chilton I is smaller in width but it's just as darling if you want a medium size bag...

Either way I say go for it!!!!:tup:

8. What color is this?

9. #10 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    Hello all. I have (and adore!) this bag. The color is difficult to explain as it is a "mineralized" suede and, in some light, refracts muted prismatic colors. It can also appear to be a sparkling black or metallic graphite. I have the larger version of the Chilton (18L X 13H X 5D,) with 3 compartments. The middle compartment is zippered and the two side compartments are closed by magnetic tabs. It is the jewel of my little collection.

10. I really like it - love the colour, it has a simple but contemporary design and is 'under the radar' chic in that it doesn't shout its brand/designer. Go for it!

11. I have had my eye on this bag for awhile now. I love the understated styling, but yet it's so chic. The dimensions are confusing though. I wish all websites would post modeling pics, it would make things so much easier.

Threshold - how about a modeling pic of yours?

12. I completely forgot that I had posted about this bag. I did buy it and love it to pieces. The bag is amazing and very comfortable. I love the stiffness of the shoulder straps so they stay put, but the bag is smooshy and is wonderfully divided so I can find my things with ease.

The mineral has pinkish under tones, so with the grey and berry colors coming up for this next season, I will have another year to work my clothes around the bag.

This was one of my better purchases.
    [​IMG]

DSC02704.JPG
  13. Wow berta what a gem! It is so pretty in your pics!

14. Oh I totally agree about the "under the radar" and "understated" chic of this bag! And I am pleased to hear Berta is happy with her purchase! I sent pics to a friend of mine who, after "drooling", said "What a classy bag... it oozes, drips, seeps pure class.... and totally timeless too, it'll be just as sexy in 100 years!" I agree.

Here's mine:

Kale bag c.jpg Kale bag b.jpg Kale bag light change.jpg