K-Fed on UK Celebrity Big Brother?!

1. If, like me, you love to watch mindless children stuck in a house, getting watched by the public 24/7, you'll be glad to know that the loser of all losers - Kevin Ferdeline, is being offered a by the producers US$300 000 to star in UK Celebrity Big Brother.

A source said, “Kevin is hugely entertaining because he takes himself really seriously — even though no one else does. He’ll be great for the show because it’s all about larger-than-life characters.”

Oh dear, how much more is this creature going to humiliate himself on national tv? I seriously hope he takes up this offer cos poor boy is going to have to scrape up every last crumb...and this is probably the one and only offer he's going to get! ick!
  2. :roflmfao:

I really would like to see this.
  3. as much as i dislike him i just can't look away from the television or any articles about him, so if he takes up this offer, i will definitely watch and get a couple laughs out of it.
  4. If thats what it takes for him to go away for awhile - I am all for it.
  5. Stinks....he is full of it isn't he...:sad:
  6. I'm sure he feels he needs the money !
  7. is there anything he won't do?
  8. actually i would like to see him in live tv!
  9. he is just...........eeeeewwwwwwwwww
  10. oh why not? At the rate he was making b4 he met Britney it would've taken him 30 years to make $300,000!
  11. :throwup: = K-Fed
  12. If he's serious about his 'career':roflmfao:, he would reject the offer. Only washed up and D list celebs do that kind of reality show thing (Surreal Life, etc)...but oh, wait...:roflmfao:
  13. im in LOL