Juulia's LV collection

1. nice~~~~~

2. Love your collection!

3. Love your collection. Now I feel like buying something. :biggrin:

4. You have a beautiful collection - we have similar taste. Your photos are very nice. They really show some lovely detail of your collection. I love the graphitti zippi and the Roses line. I hope one day to pick up such beautiful pieces. :biggrin:

5. Lovely! Great collection!!

6. Love your collection!

7. My collection isn't all about LV anymore...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, it's a Chanel 2.55 jumbo flap in black lambskin and with silver hardware! I'm super excited about my new Chanel, since I've been dreaming of it for ages.

8. Your LVs rocks

9. congratulations for your chanel! im a guy but i want one too XD just to look at it. theyre amazingly gorgeous!!!

i also love how well balanced your lv-collection is! some ppl have a kinda random collection, but yours is awesome i think!
    great taste :heart:

Im thinking about getting the larger milla for my mum. do you think the size is sufficiant for like going to the theater or having a girls night out?

10. Love your collection.........

11. Beautiful pieces

12. omg that is a beautiful chanel i love it

13. The monogram shawl looks really nice. I like the brown on brown.

14. Thanks everyone for your kind words!

And Edia, I think that the larger Milla (mine is the larger one) is big enough for going out IF your mom can go out without a wallet. Milla doesn't fit a wallet (my ZCP is too big), but there is a pocket for cards and some cash maybe. So that isn't a problem for me. It can hold the cards and the cash, some makeup, a cell phone, keys... The essentials. So I think it's a good choice! And a beautiful one too! :smile:

And hey, I have to tell you guys something - I have a new bag! This time I'm cheating on Louis with Balenciaga!

15. Thanks for the answer hun!:heart:

AND SHOW US YOUR BAL ASAP :woot: