Juts got PCE card and..

1. I have no idea what to buy! First off I found it weird I got one because the last coach purchase i made was in June at an outlet and prior to that was at the last PCE. I guess my store just doesn't do a lot of business and my name stayed on the list.

Anyway I'd love a new bag, but have no idea what to get. I dislike the chelsea line, legacy line, and the gallery totes. I don't need anymore khaki or chocolate bags, and really have no idea what to get. I'm going into college next year, so I'd love something that will be useful then, but isn't too pricey.And def. sometime I can use all year round, cuz I already have too many season specific bags. Some accessories would be nice too(no wallets). I would of got jewelry, but it's excluded =(. Can someone please give me ideas on what to get?

2. How about a large ergo or one of the new gallery totes? They are pretty pricey,though.

3. a signature or leather tote??

4. Wristlets are very popular at my school. They are great to hold your student id, cash, phone, and keys. You can just throw it in your school bag or use it to go out.

5. The ergo belted is lovely.

6. Hello,

I also recd my PCE card and bought one of the last Miranda bags they had left in RED and I love it ! So nice - great leather grain... very classy too. :tup: