Justin & Jessica: Too Cute in Toronto

1. Justin Timberlake shares a good laugh with girlfriend Jessica Biel in the Yorkville neighborhood of Toronto, Canada on Thursday.
    The cozy couple enjoyed brunch together at “Eggstacy” before strolling through town hand-in-hand.
    Timberlake is in town to film his new comedy The Love Guru.
    01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. More pics
    06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 10.jpg 09.jpg
  3. I don't like them together at all..... :shrugs:
  4. ^^^
    i don't either, but i didnt like him with Cameron either!

she looked much better with lighter hair, the dark hair drains her.
  5. This Jessica Biel character gets on my last nerve. I'm sick of these hussies coming between the Justin & Britney reunion I'm dreaming of!
  6. i think she looks cute. don't like them together tho'.
  7. I like her sunglasses.
  8. OMG are you serious? I'm cracking up, she has become such a mess now will anyone date her? Well there are always people out for $$$, but he has his own. I think they are really done, but she should have never broke his heart she would actually be sane.
  9. ^^ I don't wish them back together. I wish for her to get well, them becoming good friends and, along with Timbaland, collaborating on projects together.

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

OMG :::dead:::
  11. not a fan of them as a couple either.
  12. Ew, I can't stand her! I didn't like him with Cam that much either, but if I had to choose I'd rather see him with Cameron.
  13. Well... I think they look cute, but I am not really fond of them together either.
  14. I am in love with JT:heart: after seeing him on Oprah... OMG could he be any more adorable! He should break up with her and be my secret lover.
  15. I LOVE Eggstacy!!! How come I never run into anyone famous there?!:nuts: