Justify My Purchase- Help!

Okay, should I take advantage of the Saks cambon sale and buy yet another cambon (I already own two medium totes).

should I go ahead, as planned, and just get the classip flap and not think about missing out on this great sale???

I'm so confused and can't make up my mind..

I could get two more (sale) cambon items for the price of the classic flap.. BUT I already own two from that line..

HELP ME!!!! or stop me.. (please stop me)..:cry:
  2. Definitely go for the classic flap. It's a timeless beauty. The cambon line is trendy,and already not valued terribly much because it's on sale everywhere. Plus,you already have two.:flowers:
  3. I'd say go for the Classic.
  4. If you don't already have a classic flap you should get one. :biggrin:
  5. Without a doubt invest in a classic flap. You will use it at every stage in your life. It is truly a classic.
  6. lambskin classip flap is Chanel must have item:yes:
  7. I totally agree, with it "not valued terribly much because it's on sale everywhere" phrase. My bf made the SAME EXACT comment, on how he starting to not like Chanel because they've been having so many sales on the Cambon and it's not such a "high maintenance" brand if everyone can get their hands on it, at such a low price.

I was getting so hyped up (on a verge of a nervous breakdown even :blink: ) because of the sale, but I think I'll take everyone's advice and just get the classic flap, since it's timeless and I don't own one yet.

Thanks for the advice fabulous Chanel ladies!

PS. I'm still debating white vs. black (medium caviar). My boutique doesn't have the white in but does have the black in silver hardwear.. opinions? I REALLY REALLY wanted the white..
  8. Even though I am just starting to get into Cambon line (just bought my first item earlier today), I would get a classic flap if I were you. It is timeless and will last a lifetime! BUT if you like Cambon bags/accessories and you will wear them even though they're not valued as much anymore and they're on sale everywhere (they WILL sell out eventually and will not be available in pink and beige! Plus, they will never lose their value because they're CHANEL bags! Classic bags WILL always be available just because they're classic!). So, it is up to you. If you are just going to get a Classic flap because everyone loves it and has one or more, you will not be happy. I bought one, had it for a month and knew that I would not use it any time soon, so I returned it. I got a classic tote in caviar instead and LOVE it!). Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Cambon. I did buy one piece and that's enough for me. Go with whatever your heard desires!
  9. I don't mean to offend you or anyone here but even though those bags are on sale, they're NOT super-cheap. Not a lot of people can afford them even though they're on sale. So, I don't think Cambon became "lower maintenance" just because it's cheaper now.

I am glad to know that you made up your mind though! Classic flaps are beautiful and if you're going to use it, it will be one of the best investments!

If you want white, keep looking for it. I remember seeing a white caviar flap at Saks in Greenwich, CT. Give them a call and see if they still have it. Don't settle on something that's just available. Get what you truly WANT!!!!!
  10. Oh, not doubt ALL Chanels will remain classic.. BUT I do own two cambons already (the black w/ white logo AND pink w/black logo + the matching wallet) so I guess the sale won't be AS benefical for me.
    I also own a white medallion tote (caviar) so I don't want another tote.

I just called Saks, and they said they don't have the white classic either.. *sniffle*
  11. Oh, Classic flap without a doubt. However, I'm not a fan of the Cambon line at all...and LOVE the classic flap bags in almost any configuration. If you already have two bags fromthe cambon line and want another Chanel, try the Classic Flap....
  12. pink: i am in the sam situation as you, i have a couple cambon items and am really tempted by the sale but i will be getting a classic flap...need to diversify! hehe
  13. DIVERSIFY! hehe. Yes, I must start to branch out (within Chanel of course :biggrin: )
  14. Def. the Classic Flap, since you already have 2 Cambon totes already!
  15. classic flap. everyone and there mom is going to have a chanel cambon by the end of the summer because of these sales.