Just wondering......

twoharleygal said:
My hubby has great taste and yes -- I ask him all the time what he thinks of something. Only rarely will he say he doesn't care for it and often times that will change my mind.

Didn't happen with the Speedy though -- he doesn't like it at all and I love it!

Our Husbands Are Very Similar (In This Way!)!!! He Almost Always Tells Me He Loves It!

The Same With The Speedy ~ My Husband Thinks It's A Crazy Early-Mid 80's Bag.......So Many People We We Knew (Especially Family Members!) Were Carrying A Speedy & A Noe (Not At The Same Time!) Than........He Does Like It On Me. I Guess, He Changes His Mind When I Wear It! :shame: ....Maybe He's Just Being Nice?????? :idea:

My BF says my purses are dope, but he's starting to get annoyed at me... he wonders why i won't pay for certain things (which aren't necessary in my opinion) but can drop over $300 on purses and shoes. It's actually starting to become an issue... even though it's not his money. LOL

Not really. He's "trained" to say "It's cute" whenever I display a new bag that I bought without him. If I'm shopping with him, I'll ask for his opinion and do take it into consideration. He usually agrees with whatever purse I pick out though.

In general, no.
My BF does not care for handbags at all. In fact, he would love for me to own only ONE bag (impossible!!)! But he's also trained to say "hmm... I guess it's nice?" every time I show him a new acquisition! (I also make him hold my bag in public when necessary).That's good enough for me! :yes:

Oh yes, and most of the time, even if he doesn't like something at first, it grows on him and he'll start to like it. This happens with handbags, shoes and clothing.

My husband would say that every bag is awful if he thought it would mean that I wouldn't get it! I don't think that he cares less what they look like. He did buy me a Fendi bag a few years ago with large silver rivets running up the sides....that he picked out. I love it, and it's very rock n' roll!!!

I love my fiance but he honestly has no clue about anything related to women's fashion, handbags, or shoes. So I pretty much buy whatever I want and just don't expect him to comment either way. I wished he liked the stuff I have (he thinks LV is dreadful), but he doesn't understand so I don't worry about it. His clothes always fit and look good on him, but their not my taste either so I guess we're even.:yes: