Just won this on ebay!

if you look at my avatar closely u can see a side way T with thread sewn into the leather.. thats what my ruby has around the coach word as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-GALLERY-P...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
mine looks like that...

and here is a magenta one with the same T stitching
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-GALLE...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

maybe another model?

Please don't hate me but the pull tag is off and the sewing on the corner is different... unless someone else confirm its another model maybe an earlier one i wouldnt buy it.

Yeah, that is the same stitching I was talking about.. that is why I was wondering if it was an earlier model or something? :shrugs: Everything looks good to me, but that stitching is missing and that was what I was wondering about. I won't hate you! :- That is why I asked for the opinions.. I still have a hard time thinking it ISN"T real, but I have contacted the seller. Anyone else have an idea?

The corner opposite from the pull tag is off as well and the pull tag should be in 2 pieces.. (hides)

Seriously i don't think there was an earlier model, when i was at the coach factory when i got mine the magenta was identical and so was the teal there..

This looks like an older version patent Mini Skinny, not the Magenta one, that's why the stitching is different. I love the color, though, very pretty! And you got a good deal!

I think there was an earlier version of the patent before the magenta and teal. Fields, did you try doing a completed auctions search to see if there were any others of these sold by other sellers?

I believe it. I was trying to focus on some lozenge tags on keychains the other night for a post on here and even with the close-up flower mode, it was till hard. Good job!

flower mode still doesnt do well on small things.. i have to zoom move 1.5-2 feet away zoom in focus focus focus..... focus and then crop the photo of what i want in photo shop.. my silly camera never focuses on what i want.. like if i take a picture of the ring on my hand it goes for my knuckles.. or the keyboard or even my finger nail..

(sorry we are off topic) :supacool:

No, I could not find more of this exact one, but it does say it is used so I assumed it was an earlier one, but I have only been addicted to Coach for less than a year so I wasn't sure :P Her feedback is great, she has only sold a few other Coach and Dooney items but they were all authentic.. I think it is authentic, it's probably just an older one. I don't need it to be the new one, jut don't want a fake! :tdown: I am excited to get it though, thanks guys! :tup:

Hmmmm, if it's real it must be an older version b/c the key ring part looks silver on the one you won and the newer one has brass.

No, I could not find more of this exact one, but it does say it is used so I assumed it was an earlier one, but I have only been addicted to Coach for less than a year so I wasn't sure :P Her feedback is great, she has only sold a few other Coach and Dooney items but they were all authentic.. I think it is authentic, it's probably just an older one. I don't need it to be the new one, jut don't want a fake! :tdown: I am excited to get it though, thanks guys! :tup:

I think you'll be able to tell once you get it. I think it'll be okay :yes:

flower mode still doesnt do well on small things.. i have to zoom move 1.5-2 feet away zoom in focus focus focus..... focus and then crop the photo of what i want in photo shop.. my silly camera never focuses on what i want.. like if i take a picture of the ring on my hand it goes for my knuckles.. or the keyboard or even my finger nail..

(sorry we are off topic) :supacool:

I need a better camera. Mine is pretty decent (7 MP with 12x optical zoom) but I am going to get a DSLR next time I upgrade.

Yeah, that is what I thought.. it must be an older one, it does not state new and I know it is not identical... hmm.. well only time will tell I guess! hopefully the seller will let me know more about it too!!!! :yes: