Just won my very first spy!!

1. Okay, so this was honestly almost an impulse purchase. I've been wanting a blue spy forever, but of course, couldn't bring myself to shell out the funds. But, I saw this one on eBay by FashionPhile and saw that it was authenticated in the "authenticate this" forum, so I went for it and got it! I can't wait to get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200178402486&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

One question...is this the blueberry color? Or is there really a different color called Myrtille blue?? Also, if anyone sees anything "fishy" about this, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Good for you!
    She & her team are the best & I believe you may get a little bit of money tossed in your Paypal account to use on your next purchase.
    Congrats on your new baby!

3. it's blueberry

4. Wow~! She's a beauty! Congrats on your first Spy! :yahoo: I love those blueberry and petrol Spy bags!!(i'm secretly jealous right now....shhhhh)

5. Big Congrats, what a super bubbly spy

6. Thanks for sharing in my joy! Let's hope this doesn't become an addiction!!

7. Yes, she's a very bubbly Blueberry! ^And yes, this will become an addiction, but what's wrong with that? :p:graucho:

8. oohhh lucky you. I am still searching frantically for my first spy.... have been for a few weeks. Lucky you and congrats. She is a beauty!!

9. Ohh its the spy that I was looking at! Its beautiful, the color is TDF, I don't think that I can rock blue though! I have bought a LV fuchsia vernis houston off of her! Shes very good! congrats and i'm sure your bag will be great!

10. wow, super bubbly and a great buy, congrats!

11. congrats on ur first spy!

12. Congratulations, and don't worry, "myrtille" means blueberry in Italian and French!
    :smile:

13. Oooh, very beautiful. I love blue bags. Congrats! You will love her and then want MORE spies! hahahaa :devil:

14. Congrats...Enjoy your new bag!!!

15. Congratulations! The blueberry is an amazing colour!