Just won MJ Blake!

1. Beautiful! Congratulations!

2. That's great! Good deal. The color is so pretty for Spring, and I love the constrasting stitching :biggrin:

3. Wow, that is a great bag. Congrats to you!! I love it in the pink.

4. hey monotreme, congrats! i was looking at that yesterday and told my bf that it's a good deal. haha. it's from personalshopper right? i like that seller, she sells great bags. your new bag is very nice. glad you won the bag. enjoy it:amuse:

5. Congrats on your new MJ Blake! You'll love it!

6. Great bag!

7. that is such a gorgeous bag! great purchase.

8. Congrats, it's a beauty!! :smile:

9. Great bag! I have one in spearmint and I LOVE the purse. It's one bag that I'd actually consider having in multiples... You'll have to tell us the color of the lining.

10. the lining is a deep pink, almost magenta

nat_attak, yes, personalshopper! i found out about her on this forum :biggrin:

i'm excited!
    i ALMOST had the light beige one for about $500, but the Nordstrom woman was a BUTT and "forgot" or something... so i never received that call....:sad:

11. Gorgeous bag! and such a great deal! WTG

12. Congrats!! Grrrrrrrrreat color! I have a Blake in black and I use it all the time. You'll love that bag! Enjoy!

13. Very nice!!!
    Great colour.

14. I had that same bag on my watch list. I was thinking of bidding..but decided the color was too light for me. I'm glad I didn't - boy, I would hate for two people on this forum to be bidding against each other! Congrats!