Just when I was on the verge of selling my Speedy 30...

1. I took my Speedy to an interview today and realized how good it looks with professional looking clothes when it's carried like a briefcase! :nuts:

Kinda like that pic of Audrey Hepburn wearing a suit and carrying her Speedy.

After my interview, I was walking around the mall and seeing myself in the mirror with the Speedy and decided now its a keeper! :wlae:
  2. why would you want to get rid of you'r poor speedy:crybaby:
    glad you embraced you'r inner vuitton...
  3. LOL! Because it was a pain to lug around shopping! :p I've just learned not to use it for shopping. I'm going to use it as my work bag, though.

4. You are so cute...I did that sometimes...
  5. cool i want a speedy 40:graucho: for travell ofcourse...
  6. You should get the Yellow Tobago Carryall! Best luggage piece ever! :yahoo:
  7. ofcouse after i get my yellow tobago carryall next month:wlae:
  8. I'm jealous! :p If I could afford it, I'd get one too!
  9. Awesome, glad you feel in love with your speedy again.
  10. I used my Damier Speedy 30 as my vacation shopping purse, now use it as my daily working purse. It is so good and I love it.
  11. With a suit the Mono 30 or Damier can look really professional.

Glad you like it again.
  12. I use my Speedy for work - I find he goes so well with all colours of outfits, whatever the season.
    Glad you're keeping yours!!
  13. That's why the speedy rocks.....looks fabulous with jeans or a suit. Very versatile bag.
  14. good choice, keep it!
  15. Cute! Another post that makes me want to get my Speedy back out and start using it again.

I don't think I've ever seen that pic of Audrey Hepburn. I would like to see it! Can somebody please post it? Thanks!