Just wanted to share this with all of you!

1. Because I was feeling down tonight, I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood and found myself, lo and behold, at Hermes. These windows cheered me up, I hope they do the same for you:
  2. I am sorry you are feeling down, I hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

Thank you for the pictures. No one does window displays quite like Hermes.
  3. Wow, what a nice surprise.

Sorry you're feeling down...hope everything's okay and this is just a momentary thing.
  4. Thanks for those, HG. They picked me up -- love the little fencers! I hope you feel revived and refreshed, too. Hope all is well!
  5. Thanks for the wonderful treat HG! We don't have an H store where I live so I especially enjoyed these pictures. Hope you're doing well! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  6. Awesome pics, and hope you feel better soon!
  7. Oh My Goodness!! Thank you so much for those wonderful pictures,:flowers: ! I hope the great eye candy did the trick.
  8. Thank you, Hermesgroupie :flowers: I love those "little men" with the H accessories.
  9. thanks, HG. what a treat, especially since the nearest H boutique is 5 hours away! i hope your mood lifts quickly.
  10. very kind to post.
    can any of us make you happy in return?
  11. Can everyone stop fighting on here?
  12. :drinkup:
  13. HG Thank you! Thank you! Window pictures are always a special treat for me!
    Years ago I was a window dresser & display artist in Vancouver, Canada.
    I remember once my Mother, (bless her heart) visited London and sent me rolls and rolls of photos of window displays. Thanks for reminding me of that sweet memory!
  14. Fantastic! What store is this?
    Made my night!
    Thanx for sharing!
  15. NYC