Just wanted to share the gadget I bought to match the Raisin Karo...

I will have to tell my friend about it--she LOVES all things purple. My contract isn't up until march, but then I get the iphone for my birthday...woo, hoo! I was hoping we'd see purple in the new coach catalog (but that's another forum....)

It's REVIEW TIME!!!!!

Ok so I will give you all a quick synopsis on what I've discovered about the phone so far. Some of you may have or have had a razr, I had one a couple years ago, after the first batch but before the latest.
The raisin phone is just enough narrower to make a difference in how it feels, I don't know about you all but I have smaller hands and so this feels more like a feminine phone (it also comes in black and lime green at T-mobile) and although its a tad thicker than the Razr, all the sidebar buttons are on the base and not on the part that flips out, and the weight difference is marginal between the two.
The camera is high quality, it's a 1.3 megapixel with an 8x zoom. the buttons aren't as wide or flat feeling as on the razr although they are very similar. I normally have to use the tip of my nail to make these kind of buttons work for me anyway.
The defaut font for everything is a little bit cuter, not the stodgy looking font that the razr had. The hinge also feels a lot sturdier on this phone than the razr.

Overall the phones function very similar to one another, this one is just a newer version without the 'sleek packaging' that the razr had. But the jewel tones are more fun than the colors of the razr.

omg i love this! i saw it in O magazine this month and was coveting it but i have verizon so no go. sniffle. but congrats i bet it looks adorable with your karo!

^LOL! When I told them I wanted this one to upgrade to the guy goes 'oh, haha, did you see it on OPRAH!!!' and I said 'no?...wait, do I get another discount if I say yes?' :roflmfao: Of course there was no additional discount. I bet he just wanted to make fun of people watching oprah :sad: