just wanted to share... some news :)

1. hey ladies! i haven't been on the H forum much lately because so much has been going on - but luckily, all good things!

first... i'm ENGAGED! just happened this past week, i'm so happy! :yahoo: wedding's going to be next summer but we've got a lot of planning to do!

here's a lil picture (sorry, non-h-related but i'd like to share!!)

[​IMG]

so other things going on - we're doing some work on our condo, which always drags out and gets annoying but i can't wait til it's done.

getting a promotion at work. yay!!

and the last thing... stopped by H today to pick up a tie for my fiance (so strange to say that now!) for an upcoming wedding, and i got to place my first order! i think it's a podium order since they said the mgr is leaving for paris soon? but they also said it'd take a year at least, whcih i'm hoping because that will fall in better with my wedding budget and timeline (i.e. AFTER wedding = good, BEFORE wedding = not good!)

so what did i order? i'd been thinking about this for awhile and i already have two colorful bags, so for my third i picked a 30cm birkin in Etoupe clemence, PH. my first neutral, and my first smaller birkin, which i think will be a good size when i dno't need to carry quite as much and will be lighter hopefully too!

anyway, that's all, back to work i go but thanks for letting me share ladies and btw i can't believe all of the lovely bags and scarves everyone has been getting lately, congrats to everyone!

2. Congratulations on your engagement msbean!:yahoo:

very nice bubble:tup:

3. CONGRATULATIONS Msbean!!!!! :wlae::yahoo::wlae: and what a beautiful ring! AND your first podium order--woo hooo!!!!! So many firsts---very excited for you!

4. bling bling! congrats!

5. Congratulations!! :heart:

6. Congrats on your engagement! It's a beautiful ring for a beautiful lady!

7. Congratulations!! :yahoo: Your ring is gorgeous!!

8. Best wishes!!!!! Your ring is lovely...and congrats on your order!!!!!

9. Congratulations on your engagement! :yahoo:What a gorgeous ring - good job, fiance! :heart:

And as for your first podium order - woohoo! Another congrats!!!

10. Whoa!!! what a beautiful ring!!! Congratulations, msbean!

11. Beautiful ring. Congratulations!

12. THANKS everyone! this year has been a pretty lucky one for me so far, i think it HAS to be somewhat due in part to me getting into the world of H, which is when everything good started to happen :biggrin:

13. Mazal TOV! That ring is gorgeous!

14. Congratulations! Lovely ring!

15. C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S!!!
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: