Just wanted to share my excitement! Baby Animals arrived today!

1. Hi!!!

I just wanted to share with all of you my excitement over my new baby animals terry cloth tote bag in black.:party: She arrived today a day early and was a great deal at only $550! I had been admiring this pattern because I absolutely adore seals. I finally decided I would seriously regret it if I did not buy her and what a great surprise it was when I heard her price!!!

I know many of you have reservations because of the trendiness and the youngness of the pattern. However, it is perfect for me. I am still young at 23 (although someone though I was 12 this past spring :wtf: and once I was refused a drink even with my AUTHENTIC ID..disturbing, but another story) and will probably still enjoy the youthful look when I am older due to my fondness of seal, cats and other animals. Plus I like a pretty casual, classic look in clothes which I was fearing was starting to get boring so it will add a fun splash of color.

Right now she will be great for school next year for carrying everything I need:tup: .(and I can entertain myself by petting the cute seals!) In the future I can use her for the gym, beach, travel, or as a baby bag (way in the future!!!)

Thanks for letting me share with all of you lovely ladies!

I will post pics tomorrow!
  2. Don't think I've ever seen this bag so can't wait to see pics! Congrats. It shouldn't matter whether other people like it, if YOU love the bag then good for you!
  3. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics!
  4. Do some modeling pics!
  5. Wow what a great deal. Can I ask where you bought it?
  6. Great price, unbelievable! Where are the pics???? hahaha~~
  7. Congrats!!! Like everyone is saying pics please
  8. can't wait to see! Congrats :smile:
  9. I love the baby animals! We're all dying to see photos! :yes:
  10. I didn't know it came in black....can't wait for pics!
  11. congrats!
  12. I'm 24, and I love the Baby Animals collection....can't wait to see pix of yours!!!!
  13. Congrats!
  14. Sure. I got it at Saks NYC.

Pictures are on their way!
  15. Congrats on your new bag!!! Yes, please post pictures.

Enjoy that youthful look as long as you can!!;)