Just want to say...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
...how much I love my mini bowling bag in black! :yahoo: It's the one bag that I've gone back to over and over again since I purchased it in December. I just :love: it!

How about making this thread a little "shout out" to the Bbags that you love most (if you can actually choose one)?

Here's my original thread from when I got the mini bowling bag:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...wling-black-73637.html?highlight=mini+bowling

It's definitely NOT mini...it's much larger than the first. It fits a lot - today, I have my blackberry, phone, LV agenda, umbrella, hand and face lotions, and a book...with room to spare! And, it's a good "tote" size but can go over the shoulder (it does for me and I'm 5'3" around 115).

But anyway, I would love to hear about other Bbags that people can't seem to get enough of!

I have the mini bowling...it is not mini at all!!!!
Here are some size comparison pics :
Bowling and Mini Bowling
Mini Bowling and City..

I love the style but i want to sell it because i'm getting a greige city...
I will buy it in onother color..maybe anthracite?

Attachments

• DSC01252.JPG
    DSC01252.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC01253.JPG
    DSC01253.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC01224.JPG
    DSC01224.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC01226.JPG
    DSC01226.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 145
i know! THe mini bowling is not mini... it's my favorite style because it goes over the shoulder and fits so much!!!! but i heard it's not discontinued yeah!!!!

l_b :smile: they're pretty!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i love the mini bowling too! one thing i've found useful is the deeper inside and outside pockets...in the outside pocket i can fit a cellphone, keys and subway/id cards so i don't have to fish for them inside the bag...(thanks aaa for encouraging me to keep it!)

Wow! Thanks for the size comparison pics next to the city. Its so much bigger than I expected (which is a good thing). Next purchase I plan on joining the mini bowling crew and getting one in french blue. I do love it in the griege, though. Its kinda tempting...