no job to go onto after this one
    am relocating to USA next year to practice living with bf
    cannot work in USA as will not have green card for a very long time
    desperately trying to save money
    very lonely here
    am totally burnt out
    want to scream, feel so sore inside
    been crying every night

2. I'm sorry you are feeling this way. :sad: Is there anyone to talk to there? someone who perhaps can take your mind off of all this heavy stuff...
    You are in this situation and so you have to try and make the best of it for your own sanity. *hugs* If you need to vent more here...go for it!

3. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way. I'd recommend to see a therapist/professional. You sound to me like you may be on the verge of depression, which is not something to take lightly. And like Danica said, we're all here for you if you need to talk. Feel free to PM me.

A big hug!

4. This sounds overwhelming. No idea where you are, but is there any way to meet some other women? And it would help if your bf would be supportive; what on earth is he jealous about! I hope you can find someone to talk to.

You can always come here. ((hugs))

5. sorry nothing constructive to add but just want to give u a ((HUG)). maybe u can tell us more and we'll be here to give u emotional support

6. Hang in there! You have friends here. :heart: Difficult times usually pass even if it seems like they never will.

7. I'm so so sorry you're feeling down!

Hope things look up for you soon

8. YEa~ just tell us all about it here... I don't have a green card too but can still work in US.. Just apply for a visa.. nothing is impossible.. just takes time and effort to do it!!

9. Thanks everyone, you are all so lovely, thanks for taking the time to respond, really helped get me through the last few days

10. I wish you the best! Sorry I have no advice, either. Just make sure that whatever you end up doing, you are happy.

11. I wish you the best,also.

12. So sorry you feel this way. If you just want to chat pm me! Sometimes chatting about other things takes your mind off your troubles.