Just Vera (Wang) for Kohl's - Have you Seen the New Stuff?

1. Has anyone seen any of the new stuff from the Just Vera line for Kohl's? I was there earlier this week and they hadn't gotten anything new in (except for some wook turtleneck sweaters). The posters have been up for about 2-3 weeks now and there's a really cute trench coat that I want, as well as a really pretty grecian style top. They also show the jeans again, which makes me think that the stores are going to get new stock of jeans (or maybe even a new style?), which would be great since I missed the jeans originally. I've also seen pics of new shoes that are supposed to be coming in, as well as a few new dresses.

Has anyone seen anything new recently? I thought for sure the new stuff would be in the stores in time for Thanksgiving.
  2. I was just there today and I saw a bunch of stuff that's not on the website. There was an orange coat I looooved. It was 40% off of $158 (too lazy to do the math lol) so I almost bought it, but I decided I really didn't need it. There was also some cute cardigans I hadn't seen before and some new purses and accessories. And everything was at least 30% off. I could have spend a lot of time/money there, but I was on a mission for something specific so I wanted to get in and out quickly...