Just to update! I got my refund for the fake venetia!

1. :yahoo:YAY!! not sure what feedback to leave though :s
    Positive and say it was a fake but she was really nice giving me my refund back?

2. Yay, congrats on getting your refund! I'm glad it's over.

I'd say don't leave any feedback. It will be best for both parties involved.

3. Okay, thanks! This caused so much hassle lol, so glad i can now move on and get a new bag (holding out till i move to England so I can see it in person though) :biggrin:

4. :yahoo: Oh thank GOD!!!!!! :sweatdrop: I'm glad it's over too!! OK on to the next MJ!!!! :heart: Emmy

5. thats great! did she ever admit that it was a fake?

6. Congratulations.

7. Congrats! I'm so happy things worked out for you :smile:

8. I am happy for you! Now on to a great authentic bag for you.. no more drama

9. I thin she realised it was once I linked her to all the badness about designer imports! lol. Not sure what I should do if she tries to relist it thouhg? :s

10. ^ I don't think you can do anything but report the auction.

11. Oh thank goodness!!! Congrats on getting the moolah back. Hopefully my situation will work out as well as yours!

12. Congrats! I would provide feedback and mention the refund. Please give us future buyers some indication that this person may be suspicious...

13. Congrats for you!

14. Congrats, you're lucky enough to get back all your money :smile: Agree with thithi, don't leave her feedback, it's the best for you & her, I do the same with seller whose almost scammed me but finally got back money from PayPal

15. Sorry I disagree! I think you should leave negative or at least neutral!
    You could say... "seller sent me a replica or counterfeit, but did refund".

That way, maybe you will save others from being defrauded!

Need to help others as well! What this seller did is ILLEGAL!!

Is there anyway you can post the item number of the relisted handbag?
    Then we all can report it as counterfeit??