Just to clear up any confusion...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vlad, please don't delete this, it's necessary for me to say this. I don't want the board to think wrongly that I was in any way being rude to Selena. Trust me, I am on everyone's side here! :biggrin:

My post where I C&P'd Selena's comment was was misunderstood. :shame:

What I meant was the people who initiated the attack upon our "our own purse forum member" and the tPF last week were boardie friends of the "person X" that "our own purse forum member" had an internet happenstance with LAST YEAR. From what I found on my own, via the web, was that the "personX" was not involved in the latest attack, and not even on their board at the time of tPF attack. Loons (aka "person X's" online friends) took it upon themselves and executed the attack. I do not know "Person X" or "Loons", but merely gathered this information, and I could be mistaken entirely, from what I read on the WWW.

I hope this makes sense...and I don't want to elaborate. Just clear a misunderstood post of mine. Whew! :biggrin:

Selena and I have PM'd and all is understood now. :p

I should never have said anything.
  2. honestly this doesn't belong out here. . .
    I personally, have NO idea what you're talking about. I can't be the only one. Couldn't you have just repsonded in the thread you're alluding to?
  3. Bjara PMed me and explained herself. All is fine. Her post was just confusing and nothing more! :smile:
    Swanky the thread this is meant for was locked by Vlad earlier.

4. I'm just sayin', I'd guess 99% of the members here have NO idea what happened . . . .
  5. wow...does the drama ever end? I hope it is ok now.
  6. Swanky, I wish I could. However, apparently Selena received some PM's wondering what the heck was wrong with me after I posted that. My post was misconstrued as a personal attack on Selena, which couldn't be further from the truth. Since my post was taken wrong, and the thread is now closed, how else am I supposed to clear my reputation with my PF friends?

If I can't do that, well then, I guess I don't belong here. :oh:
  7. No worries Bjara! Sounds like all is ok between you and Selena- no need to defend yourself!!! You are just as valued and loved as anyone else on this Forum, so just enjoy yourself!
  8. Hope things are cleared up now! It's always :shame: when someone's post is read or taken the wrong way.
  9. everything is all good now

***hugs all 'round***
  10. Lets move on now shall we !! :idea:
  11. I think so! :biggrin:

I'm such a sap...I was getting all upset over here. :cry: :wacko: :unsure:
  12. don't get upset! Mods can have opinions too, doesn't mean we're the end all be all! KWIM?
    I just wanted you to know, the majority of people here have NO idea what this was all about! ;)
  13. Big hug Bjara! No need to be upset!
  14. Okay, cool. Just read everything, confusing at first, but now I got it. [hugs Bjara].
  15. I don't know what this is about, however, I wish people would stop with the drama. At the end of a long day at work, I just want to relax and have fun with what I consider to be a hobby. Can't we all just get along?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.