Just thinking...

I love the Victoria for a work bag! I tried on the Gold Clemence Victoria at my NM, and I think it is just perfect for work. It fits great on the shoulder and has plenty of room for work essentials! Here's a pic of it and another one that I loved (which I posted with a few other Victorias in the shopping section). HTH!

Attachments

• DSC01438.JPG
    DSC01438.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC01439.JPG
    DSC01439.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 58
Jag...My first thought was Victoria...but she does not fit well on my shoulder when I am wearing a jacket...

S'Mom...LOL...Kelly strap and Evelyne strap are virtually the same length...interesting... Okay...Kelly is interesting w/ canvas strap, but more appropriate for travel than work...I think...

On the side...not sure I love my 35 cm Kelly...LOL... Or...it could be the lounging clothes and wet hair...

Does the 37 cm bolide fit a letter-sized manilla folder (or small stack of them)???

If so, anyone happen to have a picture???

Hmmm...any feedback on 37 cm bolide as work bag???

The folders will only fit in the Bolide if you stand them up inside the bag. The binder will not fit at all. I tried to take some pictures but the camera I have is terrible and the quality is terrible. I need to get a new one. A Garden Party fits all of this perfectly. At least this gives you some idea.

The Bolide is a 37cm Clemence and the Garden Party is the 36cm (I think PM).

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 67
Does the 37 cm bolide fit a letter-sized manilla folder (or small stack of them)???

If so, anyone happen to have a picture???

Hmmm...any feedback on 37 cm bolide as work bag???

I dont have a 37, but when I was looking at one, I did try a letter size notepad to see if it would fit. You cant close zipper, because top edge angles down on sides. This is why I went with a 31 - if I couldnt get a file in it, I might as well go with a smaller bag.
I have found that the only "fileworthy" bag is the 35 birkin. Or the 40 birkin, but then you really need to carry more files to keep them from lying flat on the bottom of the bag. There is the whitebus also, but there are no closures, so I never bought one.

whitebus pics:

1163668339_d5b3363a57.jpg

1164524818_65ca6150ef.jpg

Hey did anyone ever see what that Gold Whitebus on eBay sold for recently? That would have been a steal if it went for opening bid of like $795.
Sorry for the hijack! I just really really like that bag a lot even though I have no need for it. :P

Thanks, all! I so appreciate your feedback and suggestions. : )

Dianagrace, Thank you for the pictures! They confirmed my own afternoon "research"...

Jedimaster, Yes, yes, and yes!

Conclusions...

37 cm Bolide will not fit files/binders...
35 cm VFT will not close w/ files/binders...
Shoulder straps on Victoria tote do not have long enough shoulder drop for me w/ a jacket on...
35 cm Birkin is perfect for files/binders (even small laptop)...

So...I must wait patiently for my "wishes" to come true...

LOL...after my H-test, tried on a few jackets at another store...but just couldn't decide...told the SA that my mind was still running through work bag possibilities...he looked at the bag (Birkin) that I was carrying and said, "Are you kidding? You should carry that bag every day." Thus concluding my afternoon exploration...

• Haha
Reactions: lifegetsbetterwithh
How about a 40 Birkin?

Just to confuse the issue a bit more.

I love how much it holds inside. Swallows everything I throw inside without a fuss. It is higher than the 35 so reaching for stuff inside while you're driving can be a bit tricky.

SoCal, I remember a few months ago when you wanted thee perfect bag that matched your shoes. You really take your time thinking these purchases out and that's a good thing. :smile: A HAC would be a nice option. :smile:

Rose, that Ostrich Whitebus is lovely. :smile:

OOOOOOO.......Just hold the phone a minute. A HAC is perfect!!!!! And you'd totally rock a 36cm, K. I think you should consider it.......