Just the rationalization I needed...

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
...to buy a new bag! This morning I went to the doc for my first post-op follow up (had a hip replacement three weeks ago) and they mentioned I should be using a light, cross body bag to distribute weight more evenly than with a shoulder bag. I already have a Sandstone flat messenger, but of course I need a darker bag too. :P Just spoke to Daphne in NY, and a women's Besace GGH in Café is on it's way! She says the leather's gorgeous. Will post pics once I have it. :nuts:

Glad to hear Balenciaga is helping you mend!!! I'm trained in Occupational Therapy and have worked post op with HR patients. Be good to yourself!! Buy them all. haha.

OMG, that is so funny~ I went throught the same thing a few months ago when I broke my ankle. The first thing I thought of was, "I need a cross body b-bag for when I am on the crutches". I love how Balenciaga has the different styles. Your new bag sounds yummy!

We don't need doctor's orders to know that Bbags are good for our health, but it never hurts to have a sound medical opinion supporting that :P pseub how fast did you call Bal NY after coming home from that appointment?! Can't wait to see it! And more importantly, hope you have a speedy recovery.

that is so funny! LOL

hope your hip is feeling OK! i know some people who have had that done and it seems like a very tough/painful surgery, so i hope you the best :yes: